2010年7月31日 星期六

Confession 101

Right after the final straw that totally wrecked my trust in another woman, came the most stressful period of my life, I had devoted almost all my spare energy to her.

So it was a train wreck, my grades dropped, friends lost contact, and most importantly I got a huge void time to fill in my life.

Just when I was about to embark on a journey of physical enjoyments, having lost my faith with "care" for one another, came this one girl... you.

It was more than... well anything that would've usually attract me, your personality, interest, humors, talkativeness and... Gosh everything of yours radiated with... (how do you describe someone so special?)

For once, I was looking at a girl for who she is, not how she looked, there weren't any prejudices from me at all... and it felt great.

Then came the 2nd night we met... I think that's when I felt "in love?" "deep?" for you. Not out of sympathy but simply finding the feeling of connection with another again. It felt transparent, it was just us, simply us, nothing separating our feelings, pasts or thinking.

At that moment, I started caring again, about another person, about life, about myself, about everything I've got so far, I appreciated everything again. Thank you.

Then each moment we spent together, I had forgotten about the flow of time each time, slight exaggeration but it's just... any time I am communicating with you, I feel a sense of safety, comfort and peace.

Soul mates?

More than that.

you are the greatest thing to have come across my "life path" at this moment of time, and well, what's the point of living if I don't choose to seize you right now?

So, please, just let me hear the answer from your mouth, no implications, no humor shield, no delays just pure and simple, for this question.

Would you, be the person that I could treasure, the person that I care for, the person that I could share and that person that I promise to keep her happy?

Would you...

Be that person?

沒有留言:

張貼留言